- SEN. LEAHY: Senate Should Focus on Stopping Online Theft That Undercuts Economic Recovery, January 23, 2012
- SALT LAKE TRIBUNE: Mark Shurtleff: Online Lawbreakers, January 7, 2012
- THE HILL: Rogue Sites: Compromising safety of first responders, January 9, 2012
- US News: Copyright Theft Costs Jobs and Threatens Creativity (Sandra Aistars), December 21, 2011
- WASHINGTON EXAMINER: Internet Should Be Free, But Not Lawless (Colin Hanna, Let Freedom Ring) December 14, 2011
share your storyWe are collecting artist's stories of digital theft to share with policymakers and others when appropriate. Email us your story of digital theft.
learn moreTo learn more about copyright and its impact on artists and the economy, visit the Copyright Alliance.
Category Archives: The Impact of Digital Theft: Creator’s Stories
“Artists and creators increasingly feel under siege from a society that wants everything free and an online social order that ridicules creators who want to be compensated for their work….”